Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday's Random Music Meme

This is a first for me, but I've seen it on other blogs and kind of like the idea. The rules:

1) Set the music player of choice on random play.
2) Post the first 10 tunes it plays.
3) NO CHEATING! *smile* No matter how embarrasing it is. (If nothing else, it's a reminder to clean up the crap you might have on your PC)

Here's the first list:
1) Rosengarden and Kranz - Satan Takes a Holiday
2) Joe Jackson Band - Blue Flame
3) Tarantula Ghoul and the Gravediggers - Graveyard Rock
4) Lloyd Cole - My Other Life
5) Estrella Morente - Solea Grana
6) Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young - Helpless
7) Lou Reed (with David Bowie) - Hop Frog
8) Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Bleeding Powers
9) Ozomatli - Who's To Blame
10) Ben Harper - Run Eyed Blues

Hm, a rather rocking first list. Not that that's a bad thing, but it doesn't necessarily represent my tastes. We'll see how it expands (or not) in weeks to come. Maybe it means that I need to diversify the files on my PC.

No comments: