Friday, September 16, 2005

Random Top Ten - Bonus Edition

I swear, for the past few days I've listened to music and was pleasantly surprised to hear my player was finally playing some selections other than the standard fare that gets listed here. So I approached today's post with glee. Then, my player betrayed me:

1) Ministry - I Wanted To Tell Her
2) Beth Orton - I Wish I Never Saw The Sunshine
3) Everything But The Girl - Almost Blue
4) Lloyd Cole - Love Ruins Everything
5) Paul Weller - Thinking Of You
6) Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Little Dawn
7) Neil Young - Down By The River
8) Laura Love - Happy Little Song
9) Alison Moyet - Bye Bye Blackbird
10) Bloc Party - This Modern Love

See? Nothing wrong with these, but many have appeared on these Random posts before. Ugh. Well, since I haven't posted this in a while, I decided to give the player a shot at another ten. Slightly improved, perhaps the player just needs to warm up:

11) Thievery Corporation - The Supreme Illusion
12) Bjork - Pleasure Is All Mine
13) Pere Ubu - We Have The Technology
14) Human League - The Dignity Of Labour Part 4
15) Patti Smith - Trampin'
16) Lou Reed - Guilty (spoken)
17) DJ Prosper - Adjudant Gereux
18) Lata Mangeshikar - Mere Ghar Aayi Ek
19) Afro Celt Sound System - Lagan
20) Jorge Reyes - Las Nueve Direcciones

No comments: