Friday, September 08, 2006

Hmmm.


As in things that make you go, hmmmm...above picture and many more entertainments at the hilarious, shocking, and creepy advertisements page.

I really wasn't going to post anything today. I've been busy working, for the most part. When I haven't been working, I've been reading Neal Stephenson's Baroque Cycle. After finishing Quicksilver, I raced through The Confusion and have just started The System of the World. Very good writing and storytelling about which I'll write further when I'm through. But the above picture just amused me too much, so I put the books aside for a moment and posted a link and an update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, but what does B.D. stand for?

R.M.

B.D. said...

Dear Robert,

How nice to encounter you again! All will be revealed in a more detailed follow up via email. Busy this weekend: work, canning, dinner party, but I'll get back with you ASAP (next week things slow down a bit).