Thursday, February 03, 2005

Correction

It turns out that the story of the man who drank beer and urinated himself out of an avalanche in Slovakia was false. I posted the story a couple of days ago and described it as "unbelievable". Guess that I was right.

Star Trek Enterprise has been canceled. It's 98th and last episode will air on May 13th. The show never grabbed me in the way that the previous series did. Frankly, after Deep Space 9, I think they ran out of ideas. To top that off, I thought that the Scott Bakula was terrible as the captain and couldn't decide if the captain's demeanor was Bakula's choice or the producer's or both.

Anyone out there want some gmail invites? I've got 50 to give away. Just email me. Looks like they are expanding their system.

Two shows coming to town that I'm going to see: Ted Leo and the Pharmacists on February 13th at Neumo's and The Futureheads on March 6th at the Crocodile Cafe. Yea, I know, I said the same thing about Devil Doll, but I've got tickets to these shows. Both bands produced some of the best rock music last year.

No comments: