Wednesday, August 10, 2005

ibilbio

Here I am. This could be a self referential sentence which would indicate where the symbol "I" is, but in this case the sentence refers to my state. Let me begin again.

Here I am sitting at the computer and downloading a WFMU radio broadcast from People Like US. But, I'm not merely doing that at all. No, I'm doing much more like typing up this blog post. Let us continue.

Here I am sitting at the computer, downloading a WFMU radio broadcast from People Like US, and preparing to post about the most stupendous site of free information and links: ibiblio.org.

It is at this point that I realize that I have let you down, dear reader. Because there is more going on in this world and I am but conveying a small part. Once again, from the top puleeze...

Here I am sitting at the computer typing this missive away, children can be heard playing from out in the street, *clap* *clap* *clap* "Over hereeeee!", the incomparable Harold Budd's new album is playing on my stereo and it is filling me with pleasant thoughts, pleasant thoughts which offer a momentary respite from the quandry of what to make or cook for dinner, which now that I think about it makes me want to return to Harold Budd land where everything is more sedate, yet rhythmic on this new record, and I'm downloading this WFMU radio broadcast from People Like Us who hate people like you (not so inside joke) and there's this stupendous site called ibiblio.org and I'm wondering if you've read this far why haven't you gone there to waste you time yet?

Whew...glad I got that off my chest. Back to Budd.

No comments: