Saturday, August 06, 2005

Quiet Day

After traveling across the 520 bridge yesterday in hellish traffuck caused by the closing of I-90's bridge for the Blue Angels practice run, I'm looking forward to not spending a lot of time on the road today. Shawn's left to go to breakfast with a friend and to do a little shopping in Bellevue. I'm going to run to the stores for a few items as well (groceries and hardware store items). Then I think I'll come home and make ratatoullie. We've discussing going blueberry picking tomorrow. I'm thinking that next weekend will be my trip to Peshastin for peaches.

Spyware Warrior is reporting a massive identity theft ring has been discovered. There are currently few details. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Tiki-Tim's Exotica Lounge is featuring an old Les Baxter album for download. I'm grabbing mine right after this post.

No comments: