Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Random Ten plus ten

Roxanne started this meme and I wanted to give her credit. Here's my list of twenty random songs. Now, Rox, if you're reading this the reason I do 20 is because I so often miss a week. It's my penance. It's not a bigger is better issue. I've been very good at keeping this up in recent weeks so I'll probably ratchet down to 10 again, soon.

01) Darrell Banks - Beautiful Feeling
02) Simian Mobile Disco - Pulse
03) Ozomatli - Saturday Night
04) Curtis Mayfield - The Underground
05) Milton Delugg - The Outer Limits
06) Klaus Schulze - A Classical Move
07) Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass - Work Song
08) J.J. Johnson & Kai Winding - The Major
09) The James Taylor Quartet - Return of the Hipster
10) Mavi Çocuklar - Tamzara
11) Saskia Laroo - It's Like Jazz
12) Tom Waits - Baby Gonna Leave Me
13) Little Axe - Take Me Back to the Country
14) Les Baxter - Amazon Falls
15) DJ BC - Glass Prison
16) The Herbaliser - How To Keep A Girlfriend
17) Chenard Walcker - Vodun
18) Gert Wilden & Orchestra - Blues Party
19) Marty Wilson - Taboo
20) Isreal Vibration - Tippy Tippy Toes

No comments: