Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Quickies


Another day, another fraud in the White House. This time the President invited some folks over for an honest discussion and expert advice on Iraq and Iran. One of the people on the guest list was a man who, just two weeks ago, published a fraudulent article claiming that Iran was issuing special badges to minority populations (Jews, gays, Christians, etc.) to be worn on their clothes (a la Nazis). After Bush and Cheney and their minions leave, that place is going to need a good fumigating. Remember, these are the folks that bitched about the state that Clinton's folks left the place - of course, that turned out to be an lie exaggeration.

I suggest that the White House repent and begin doing so by ordering Jesus Pans. Now everyone can see the Lord when they bite into their grilled cheese sandwiches. Previously, you had to take acid to get to that point. We need to develop a complimentary line of baking pans. I want an image of Jesus on my sticky buns.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I'm sorry, I just have to say this. My good taste filter burned out again...

"...an image of Jesus on my sticky bunns."? Sounds like a hazing ritual for the Aryan Brotherhood.

B.D. said...

Heh, well, it was a set up. However, I had a different approach in mind.