Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Factcheck.org

Hysterical! Last night, Cheney mentioned that in order to check Edwards' claims about Cheney's Halliburton record (something CNN, in a preliminary once over last night, said Edwards was correct on) viewers should go to FactCheck.com. Well, I just went there and straight away it took me to GeorgeSoros.com. I don't know how long this will last, but it gave me a good laugh.

Edit: OK, I just looked again and this time remembered that the real address was FactCheck.org which means that Cheney got the address wrong. FWIW, here's a link to the real website as well as their informative article on last night's debate. Note: Edwards got some of the facts right about Haliburton, particularly the ones that Cheney used as an impetus to tell people to check this site for their veracity.

No comments: