Monday, October 11, 2004

New Mashups

Booter Living Thru Chemashtry is a DJ/Mashup tribute to Fatboy Slim's Better Living Through Chemistry album. Granted, when you're working with great source material, then your job is made much easier. That said, there is some excellent material here. I'm only on track 4 at the moment and I can tell that I'll be burning this one to disc. The project is non-profit. If you wish to offer some money, then the DJs are suggesting donations to one of several diabetes foundations.

Another Mashup which I haven't listened to yet is a tribute to Halloween, called Monster Mash-Up. I recognize some of the DJ names on this one, so I'm recommending it without hearing it yet.

Coming soon: Another Prodigy remix project and a tribute to Radiohead called Hail to the Thief.


No comments: