Sunday, July 31, 2005

Dickie's Quickies

A quiet morning here in outer Monrovia. I've got to run to the store, soon, in order to pick up an orange. I'm going to make orange-cherry corn muffins for breakfast. Last night, Shawn made herbed zucchini pieces and I made a dish with orzo, mushrooms, and fresh peas from the garden. Yum!

In the everything old is new again category, Vital Security is reporting on a new twist to an old virus that infects the user via Instant Messenger. It requires double clicking an exe and then clicking a link in IM, but someone will fall for it.

Think you're up on SQL Server 2005? Take a skills assessment test.

Wrestling? I don't get it. In fact, I've never understood the attraction for it in any form. Here's a definitely NOT WORK SAFE wrestling site featuring naked women with some interesting pin maneuvers and I still don't get it. Via Sexy Fandom.

No comments: